Disneyland is adding a new after-hours event to its calendar this June: Pride Nite.
Like other “Disneyland After Dark” events, Pride Nite will require a separate ticket starting at $139 per person. On June 13 and 15, Pride Nite ticketholders can enter the park starting at 6 p.m. with the event lasting until 1 a.m. (Day guests without a Pride Nite ticket will have to exit by 9 p.m.)
🌈 Celebrating the LGBTQIA+ community and allies, proudly join us for the ﬁrst-ever Disneyland After Dark: Pride Nite at Disneyland Park on June 13 & 15! Delight in a dance party, photo ops and more! Tickets go on sale 4/20/23! Availability is limited. https://t.co/BXSHcBjOLJ pic.twitter.com/XL86GbqHC5
— Disneyland Resort (@Disneyland) April 13, 2023
Along with the limited number of tickets promising lower wait times at rides, a Disneyland press release said that Pride Nite will include some exclusive offerings such as:
- A Pride Nite Cavalcade with Disney characters “dressed in special attire” down Main Street USA;
- A Stitch-themed dance party at Tomorrowland Terrace;
- A Pride Nite Dance Club along the Rivers of America;
- Country line dancing at the Golden Horseshoe
- Special snacks such as a grapefruit lemonade soda at Galactic Grill and a chocolate almond churro at New Orleans Square.
Tickets will first be available to Magic Key annual passholders on April 18 and then will go on sale to the general public on April 20.