Epcot’s International Flower & Garden Festival will once again play host to the Garden Rocks concert series after COVID-19 silenced the music, so to speak, for the last two years.
Disney had announced its return back in December, but waited until Wednesday to announce most of the acts that will grace the America Gardens Theatre in World Showcase.
Here’s the entire list:
- March 4-5 – The Guess Who
- March 6-7 – Rick Springfield
- March 11-12 – Melina Leon
- March 18-19 – Mike DelGuidice
- March 20-21 – Kool & The Gang
- March 25-28 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- April 1-2 – The Spinners
- April 3-4 – The Pointer Sisters
- April 8-9 – Blue October
- April 15-16 – Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band Boston
- April 17-18 – Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles
- April 22-23 – Starship featuring Mickey Thomas
- April 24-25 – Claudia Leitte
- April 29-30 – Berlin
- May 1-2 – TobyMac
- May 6-7 – Blood, Sweat & Tears
- May 8-9 – The Commodores
- May 13-14 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett
- May 20-21 – A Flock Of Seagulls
- May 22-23 – Collin Raye
- May 27-28 – Thelma Houston
- May 29-30 – Little River Band
- June 3-6 – Simple Plan
- June 10-13 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- June 17-20 – Plain White T’s
Several of the 2022 acts were part of the 2020 concert series, which had to be abandoned when the COVID-19 pandemic shut down all of Disney World’s theme parks. In fact, Simple Plan was the last band to play a Garden Rocks show before the resort temporarily closed on March 15, 2020. The series was put on hold in 2021.
Local Orlando bands will fill out the lineup on Tuesdays through Wednesdays, with Friday through Monday dates reserved for the more established artists listed above. Six more headliners remain to be announced for the open weekend slots.
The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival runs from March 2 through July 4.